Before the mail-order bride-to-be walks down the aisle, her bridal shower is the time to celebrate with her nearest and dearest. A sophisticated bridal shower brunch is a modern take on this pre-wedding tradition and perfect for food-loving ladies. If you’re tasked with the job of planning and hosting the event, you may be looking for some tips on where to start.
Planning your bridal shower brunch doesn’t have to be complicated. By following a few simple tips, you can easily throw a beautiful and memorable event that your guests will love.
10 Tips for Planning Your Bridal Shower Brunch
1. Start by creating a guest list of the bride’s closest friends and family members.
2. Choose a date and time that works best for everyone involved. Keep in mind that weekends are typically the most convenient for people to attend.
3. Once you have a date and time set, begin looking for a venue that can accommodate your group size. Outdoor locations can be beautiful settings for brunch gatherings, weather permitting.
4. Start planning the menu! Since this is a brunch event, focus on dishes that can be easily prepared ahead of time and served buffet style. Finger foods, muffins, quiche, fruit salad, and yogurt parfaits are all great options.
5. Don’t forget to plan for drinks! Mimosas are always a popular choice, but be sure to have non-alcoholic options available as well.
6. Decorate the space in keeping with the theme of the shower. Simple floral centerpieces and pretty place settings will do the trick.
7. Assemble party favors for each guest to take home. Candles, soaps, and pretty trinket boxes are all nice ideas.
8. Plan fun activities for the guests to enjoy during the shower. Games, such as “Guess the Baby Food,” are always a big hit!
9. Make sure to take plenty of photos throughout the event! These will be cherished memories for the bride-to-be.
10. Last but not least, enjoy yourself! This is a special occasion to celebrate the bride and her upcoming nuptials. Have fun and savor every moment.
By following these simple tips, you can easily plan a beautiful and memorable bridal shower brunch that everyone will enjoy. So get started today and make your bride’s day extra special.
Do you have any other great tips for planning a bridal shower brunch? Share them with us in the comments below!