Almost all mobile phones are equipped with touch screens. Although protected with Gorilla Glass though, users still have to keep it in order to maintain its performance.
Here are tips on how to maintain a mobile touch screen. Although intended for android phones, these tips can also be practiced for other mobile phones that have touch screens.
- In addition to fingers, do not use other objects to navigate above the cellphone screen. The vendors designed the cellphone screen so that it was used optimally by fingers and not other objects.
- Diligent cleaning. Use a microfiber cloth that has a soft material because it is ideal for cleaning and caring for the screen surface. Use a damp cloth, but be careful not to get water into the device. To clean it yourself, do it like cleaning the lens of glasses.
- Use a flip cover. This can be an easy way to avoid the device from getting scratches, liquid spills, the sun’s heat, dust, and others.
- Use a screen protector. Even though the cellphone is covered with Gorilla Glass, it doesn’t hurt to use an extra layer. Use to protect the screen when accidentally falling or getting scratches when stored in a bag.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight. Indeed, sunlight will not directly damage the cell phone. But if you are too often exposed to sunlight, long time potentially damaging the panel.
- Activate the screen time out feature. That way, when the phone is not used, the screen will turn off. Then the device can take a short break which will extend the life of the cellphone.
- Be careful when connecting your phone with other electronic devices. The problem is that an unstable voltage or electric current can cause damage to the screen.
- Even if it’s stored in a bag or purse, it doesn’t necessarily make a cellphone safe. Make sure to store it in a safe place. For example, when traveling, place it in a part of the bag that is easy to reach and avoid collisions with hard objects in it.